Pages

Sunday 9 April 2017

Red Butterfly



It's been a bit of a marathon of going around in circles but the first butterfly for my Phase 4 Japanese Embroidery piece is finished. It's taken well over a year to get this far. I stalled a bit last year but a new year's resolution to get it going again has paid off. This is the first of 3 butterflies - the marathon will continue for some time to come.  I have a trip away coming up at the end of the week so I am very deliberately stepping away from this piece from a couple of weeks. Hopefully I won't have too much trouble getting going again when I get back.


1 comment:

tpotty28 said...

Amazing piece will look absolutely fantastic when finished. Always in awe of your completer/finisher gene. As the person who gave away her three unfinished Japanese pieces your commitment and embroidery skill are to be applauded.